How data loss?
Data loss occurs unexpectedly due to some common problems such as,
- Computer crash
- Virus attack
- Accidental deletion
- OS crash
- Raw partition
- Malware attacks
- Data loss due to disasters
- Hacking etc
What is data recovery?
All these situations lead to loss important and valuable data. One cannot know when data loss happens, so one must need data recovery anytime. Data recovery is the process of salvaging data from a faulty or malfunctioning or damaged secondary storage device due to the occurrence of any physical or logical damage in the storage media. The process involves an approach to recover all the data and information that was lost from a computer crash, virus attack or hard disk malfunction.
Data recovery can be accomplished with the help of data recovery software or tools. This type of software become an important part of every operating system that depends upon the storage media and has become a basic requirement for huge business enterprises, entity and for some individuals who is connected with a business or an organization. Many data recovery tools are available in the market like EaseUS.
This is free data recovery software which is designed to restore lost data or files from any storage device. Using this data recovery software will help the users easily recover their lost files. It has wide set of features for data recovery process. It deals with the storage device and restores the lost data back to its normal form.
This is free data recovery software which provides extensive data recovery solutions to users such as personal users, small businesses, large enterprises and service providers. This data recovery software is mainly used for data security and managing hard drive on operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and some others.
Features of EaseUS
Some of the features of this data recovery software are,
- Intuitive and connivent user interface for easy data recovery process
- Scans for the lost files quickly by skipping bad sectors automatically
- Immediate activation after purchase
- Recover lost or deleted files even they are emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if the user reinstalled Windows
- Disk recovery after hard disk crash
- Support file restore from RAW hard drives
- Support file restore from lost partition
- Recover zip files, audio, documents, photos, video and email
- Support data recovery from hard drive, USB, Zip drive, digital camera, floppy disk or other media
- Extensive language support
- Windows 2012/XP/2003/Vista/2008 R2 SP1/7 SP1/8/10
- Specify file types before file recovery to find lost files quickly
- Supports Mac data recovery
- List restorable files with preview option
- Support import and export of scan results
This software is available in two types such as personal use and professional use. Personal use software is suitable for individual users and professional type is suitable for business enterprises, organizations that want to recover large amount of data.