Hot HDTV Deals:
- Hisense 55H8C 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $499.99 (list $550)
- Toshiba 55L621U 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $429.99 (list $550)
- Westinghouse WD55UB4530 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV — $349.99 (list $400)
- LG 43LJ5000 43-inch 1080p LED HDTV — $279.99 (list $300)
- Sharp LC-40LB480U 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV — $199.99 (list $250)
- Insignia NS-39D310NA17 39-inch LED HDTV — $179.99 (list $200)
- Toshiba 32L310U18 32-inch LED HDTV — $129.99 (list $160)
- Westinghouse WD24HB2600 24-inch Smart LED HDTV — $99.99 (list $130)
The number one feature you should be looking for in a modern HDTV is probably screen size. Do you need a TV to impress your friends/family in a large living room? Or are you buying one for the kitchen for a little entertainment while chopping onions? Pick the appropriate screen size.
A 55-inch TV is big enough for almost any living room, and with 4K Smart technology going for so cheap at Best Buy, they are arguably the best bargains. The 55-inch Westinghouse for $350 is the largest screen size you can get with both 4K and Internet-connecting Smart technology. While it is the best bang for your buck, more notable name brands include Toshiba for $430 or Hisense for $500 – two great values.
Going mid-size with a 1080p display won’t cost you much either in Best Buy’s sale. Their LG 43-inch 1080p units are going for as little as $280, while other retailers are charging $350 for the same TV this Memorial Day. Another great buy is the Best Buy in-house brand Insignia 39-inch TV for $180, which is at a bargain compared to the $250 Best Buy was charging earlier this year for the same unit.
All of Best Buy’s TVs offer free shipping this Memorial Day. If you need the TV today, you can always buy online and choose free store pickup at checkout. These deals are only valid through May 29.